Jump Into the Next SparkED Datathon!
- Discover how data is transforming sports
- Compete for prizes totaling $20,000
- Network with top companies that are Alteryx customers
Calling All Data Lovers
If you’ve got a passion for working with data and solving analytic challenges, this Datathon is for you! In two rounds of competition, you’ll tackle analytic sports challenges using real-world data from your favorite teams and players in the NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, and F1.
Where and When?
- Round 1: Virtual Qualifying Round – Friday, Sept. 22, 2023, 1:30-3:30pm
- This is an online, time-based challenge. The first 100 individuals to correctly solve the problem will be eligible to move on to Round 2.
- Round 2: In-Person Datathon @ Alteryx HQ, Irvine, CA – Friday, Sept. 29, 2023, 8:00 am –5:00 pm
- Round 1 Finalists will be put into small teams and have 4 hours to solve as many use cases as possible and then get to present findings to our judges.
- The top 3 teams will then compete in a final time-based round, and then we’ll announce the winners.
Four workshops will be hosted prior to the event to help you get certified in alteryx. These training workshops are not mandatory, but recommended.
These virtual sessions will be every Wednesday in September from 12-1pm PST.
During these workshops you will also get to hear from industry experts on how they use alteryx and learn about their analytics journey.
Fill out the form on the right to register today! >>
To Qualify: All participants must have obtained at least one Alteryx Certification prior to the event. Click here to learn more. No prior experience necessary.
To Prepare: Get started by downloading your free 1-year Alteryx SparkED student license today. To give you a head start, we’ll be holding optional weekly trainings between Sept. 6 – 27, 2023.
We can’t wait to see you at Alteryx headquarters on September 29th! Register today!
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Terms and conditions apply.
We are thrilled to be joined by our customers who share our enthusiasm for the SparkED Datathon.
They want a chance to connect with YOU and explore your aspirations for the future. Our customers will also share insights on what employers are looking for as they strive to enhance data-driven decision-making within their organizations.